Do you love the smell of fresh peeled oranges? I sure do. It is such a clean and refreshing smell, it really awakens the senses.
Now you can have your hands smelling clean & fresh with this DIY Orangesicle Foaming Hand Soap. This is totally a kid friendly recipe, as you will can see from the photos.
Orange essential oil is what makes this recipe wonderful. All natural & non-toxic three ingredient cleaner that is so perfectly yummy smelling that kids will be more than happy to wash their hands! Have kids make this recipe and you will see an even bigger desire for them to wash hands. Kids love creating and using their creations.
Orangesicle Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Unscented Castile Soap
- 10 drops of Orange Essential Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Glycerin
- Distilled or filtered water
- Mini Handheld Foamer Bottle
Simple 1-2-3 Method:
1) Add castile soap to bottom of foamer bottle until there is about 1/2 inch layer on the bottom of the bottle - it is about 1 TBSP if you want to measure but with kids it is easy just to say "fill the bottom this much" and show them about 1/2 inch with your fingers.
2) Add vegetable glycerin & orange essential oil to the bottle (can also use tangerine, it smells just as yummy!). Gently swirl around the glycerin, soap and essential oil to mix them in the bottle.
3) Fill rest of bottle with water, making sure to leave room at top of bottle for foamer top. Screw foamer top on. Gently shake mixture up. Dry bottle off and put label on.
*The information provided here is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions, nor is it a substitute for medical advice. Post may include affiliate links. See full disclaimer.
Share this post
Homemade Minty Orange Lip Gloss Roll On
Try this homemade lip gloss recipe for moist and soft lips during the drying winter months. It only requires 3 natura...
Fruit & Veggie Cleaning Spray Recipe With Essential Oils
There are several reasons you should wash your fruit and veggies before you eat them. Some reasons are germs, pestici...
Facial Steam Using Essential Oils
A facial steam will hydrate your skin and cleanse your pores. When you add essential oils you will also enjoy additi...
10 DIY Christmas Air Fresheners For The Holidays
Don't you just love the smell of Christmas? Fresh cut pine trees, spicy cider, crisp winter air, warm cookies, sweet...
Pretty In Pink Essential Oil Bath Salt
Bathing is a great way to relax and unwind after a long day. Not only is it cheap, but it is also an easy way to pam...
Recipes For Essential Oil Roller Bottles
If you are an essential oil user, you know how important essential oil roller bottles are. They make topical applica...