Glowing skin is ALWAYS in. Looking for a natural way to get radiant skin? Look no further than naturally silky and smoothing OILS. Learn how to make a custom facial oil with essential oils.
Not only are oils ultra hydrating, but they will also leave your skin supple, dewy, and youthful. You can easily make your own brilliant facial oil blend from the comfort of your home!
How to Make a Custom Facial Oil
Ready to create the perfect blend for your skin? Carriers oils are a beautiful choice when it comes to making your own facial oil that enhances the quality of your skin. They will be the base of your facial blend.
Each carrier oil has a different combination of health benefits and therapeutic properties. Depending on the benefit or characteristic being sought will determine the choice of carrier oil.
Step 1: Choosing the RIGHT Type of Oil for Your Skin
Being able to mix and match ingredients to your own skin care needs does NOT need to be a daunting or confusing task. There is an oil for everyone and the first thing you need to do is to find the oil that benefits your skin type.
We recommend starting with jojoba oil and then using the following guidelines to find the oil that will give you that glow.
Start with a ratio of 80 percent jojoba oil and then 20 percent of another oil specific and suitable for YOUR skin type:
|Skin Type||Carrier Oil|
|Dry or Aging||
|Normal or Combination||
Step 2: Customize it with Essential Oils
Essential oils boost the healing properties of your skin oil and have regenerating and toning properties. Not only are they easily absorbed into your skin, but they also improve the texture, feel, AND look of your skin!
Use a few drops of the following essentials oil to rev up the benefits of your DIY oils:
|Skin Type||Essential Oil|
Step 3: How to Make Facial Oil
Once you have your carrier oils and your essential oil selected, follow these simple steps and your custom facial oil will be ready to go:
Custom Face Oil Ingredients
For the carrier oil, the ratio is 80% jojoba oil and 20% carrier oil that is best for your skin type. You can use jojoba oil only for your carrier oil if you prefer.
- 1 ounce carrier oil
- 1 to 3 drops of essential oil
- 1 ounce glass bottle for storage
- In a dark glass bottle, fill with approximately 80% jojoba oil and 20% the carrier oil you chose from the list above.
- Add essential oil drops and mix together with your your carrier oils.
- Store the bottle in a cool, dark place to protect the integrity of the oils.
Step 4: How To Use Homemade Facial Oil
Now that you have completed your facial oil diy, you get to use it your skincare routine.
- Always apply homemade facial oil after cleaning and toning your skin.
- Use 3 to 6 drops ONLY on your face and neck.
- Apply by dropping the oil into the palm on your hands, pressing your hands together, and then gently patting the oil into your skin.
- When it comes to face oils… less is MORE!
Use your Custom Facial Oil every day and get ready to LOVE the skin you’re in!
Share on Pinterest