Looking for a great way to learn how to live a healthier and happier life? On this page you will find Health & Wellness Educational Series & Summits on a variety of hot topics. Each event delivers full-length, expert interviews.
There are usually 2-3 educational events each month. Bookmark this page and come back for future events!
Health and Wellness Video Series
Here is what you can expect:
- Video Series are FREE to watch Online during the event dates!
- Each event has around 30 Expert Interviews on a core topic
- Interview webinars are about 30-45 minutes
- Expert video interviews are extremely detailed and actionable
- Watch any or all of the interviews that interest you
Upcoming Online Health Events
It is simple to sign up for one of these, just click on the link or picture to register and unlock gifts and guides.
February 24 - March 1, 2020 - FREE REPLAY through March 9, 2020
We know more than ever before about the body’s miraculous, biological capacity to RENEW and REGENERATE — it’s unprecedented NEW SCIENCE using powerful dietary, lifestyle and mindset techniques to reach your healthiest, happiest and most resilient you!
Join us at this masterclass to unlock your radical resiliency by learning:
- Fascinating new science of “food as information”
- Using spices, common foods and culinary techniques as “medicine”
- Facts about cancer and heart disease screening (and prevention!)
- How your body extracts energy from sources other than food To reverse the most common forms of degeneration (with food!)
- Regenerative, simple fitness practices with maximized effects
- Sorting through conflicting, out-of-date dietary recommendations
- And so much more!
March 9 - 15, 2020
The toxins and treatments we use in the name of beauty could set off illness at any given moment — and our culture conditions us to believe we need them! There are realistic, non-toxic solutions to build your beauty from the inside out. Join us!
During this important health event, you’ll learn to:
● Identifying toxins in beauty products and procedures
● Transitioning to self-love and body acceptance
● Using diet and detox to build your beauty
●Understanding how implants impact your health
● Recovering from implant illness
● Aging gracefully — inside and out
● And so much more!
March 16 - 22, 2020
Without good sleep, our bodies aren't getting the valuable digest-repair-restore time that they need to heal. And without enough restful sleep, our mental health tanks — the important emotional reserves we need to deal with the stressors of life get depleted, and compliance with any healing protocol can feel overwhelming or even impossible.
During this powerful health event, you’ll learn to:
- The #1 thing everyone needs to do to get better sleep
- What really makes you tired
- Most common forms of exhaustion
- Frequent triggers that can interrupt sleep
- Why lack of restful sleep can cause myriad health issues
- How to optimize your sleep with diet and detox
- How good sleep is tied to your gut
- Strategies to reduce stress and improve sleep quality
- How genetics and hormones can affect sleep
March 23 - 29, 2020In the last 100 years, sugar consumption has skyrocketed. The average American now consumes at least a half-pound of sugar per day (that’s 130 pounds every year!) — directly contributing to the development of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, cancer and other significant health problems.
Sugar adds an additional 500 calories a day to our diet (and waistlines!) and is often hidden where you would least expect it: it’s snuck its way into our so-called “health” foods, like yogurt, oatmeal, granola, protein bars, fruit juices, pasta sauces and salad dressings. Over 80% of the foods you buy in grocery stores come with hidden sugars!
Here are some important questions to ask yourself:
- Crave sugar and carbs?
- Have trouble losing weight?
- Suffer from headaches?
- Have trouble sleeping?
- Often feel tired and sluggish?
- Regularly deal with digestion issues?
- Struggle with diabetes?
- Feel better when you eat sugar?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you could be addicted to sugar — whether you realize it or not!
April 6 - 12, 2020
Today, 10 million people suffer from Parkinson’s disease, 2.5 million from Multiple Sclerosis, the incidence of Lou Gehrig’s (ALS) is 1 in 50,000 and of Huntington’s disease it’s 5-10 in 100,000. And because neurodegenerative diseases strike primarily in mid- to late-life and people are living longer lives, these incidence rates are expected to soar as the population ages. We’re here to discuss the latest in healing and support, because finding treatments and cures for neurodegenerative diseases is a goal of increasing urgency.
With 33 expert talks about innovative support for brain health, you will discover:
- Current research
- Novel treatment approaches
- Brain-health recommendations
- Root causes of neurodegeneration
- Caretaking practices for loved ones
- Nutrition and movement strategies