Interested in Writing a Blog Post for Our Readers? Read On!!
I am Jennifer Lane, I created Loving Essential Oils out of my passion to share my experience and use with other essential oil users. I want to inspire my readers so they can see how amazing that essential oils are and that there are so many great ways to include them in daily living.
If you share my passion for natural health options...you may be interested in submitting a guest post on our blog.
Why Submit a Guest Post to Us?
It gives you a chance to share your valuable knowledge with others. It also gives you the chance to share your story with our readers in your bio. You can gain valuable exposure as well because we allow you to place 1-2 links in the post that can link to your social media account, a product you sell, or your own website/blog.
We do require a small fee to have your post added to our blog, please contact us for details.
BONUS: Your guest post will be shared on our Pinterest account (46K+ followers) for additional exposure!
Here are some recent guest posts:
Category for Guest Posts
Guest Posts will be placed in the blog category Healthy Living: This is a broad category that focuses on natural health, alternative medicine, complimentary therapies, fitness, mental wellness, etc. While topic must not be specifically on aromatherapy or essential oils, they can be mentioned or be subtopics in the post. We are no longer accepting any CDB oil posts or links.
Guest Post Details:
- 600 or More Words: Guest posts should be 600 words or longer (not including bio). Format paragraphs with short and easy to digest sentences. Please explain complex topics well.
- Essential Oil Mentions in Posts: No mention of internal use of essential oils is allowed. No brand specific details or blends. Our readers use a variety of oil brands so we need to keep it neutral and we do not hate on any brand. It is OK to share guidelines on what to look for in an high quality oil brands.
- Unique Content: The written content you provide must be original work of guest and must not be published anywhere else (no duplicate posts).
- Include a Bio or Story (Optional): Write a bio for yourself or a brand "Story" to go with your guest post. Sharing who you are, what you do, why you do it, any qualifications or accolades, etc.
- Links in Post: You can include 1-2 personal links that you want to highlight for yourself or brand. You can also include authority reference links in the article to support the article only if they add value to your topic.
- Get Approval: Topics can be guest’s choice but you must submit topic idea for approval first. If unsure what topic to write on, I can share some options with you. I think it is best to write on topics you are passionate about.
- Photos: Loving Essential Oils will create the photos to go with the post. If it is a tutorial post, please send unbranded pictures for that. If you want our pictures to include your products, brand logo, personal photo, etc, please send us unbranded copies.
Please contact us with any additional questions.