8 oz Foamer Pump Bottle-Set of 10
Foamer bottle with foaming action pump is perfect for the bathroom, kitchen or office. Can make any liquid soap you use go even further-saving you money. Simply pour a small amount of liquid soap in this bottle, fill the rest with water, and its unique pump dispenses loads of rich, luxurious foam instead of just plain soap! Also a fun way to get kids to wash their hands.
- Set of 10 Foaming Bottles-Clear PET plastic bottle, white fingertip foaming pump, and clear plastic hood
- Size: 7" height x 3" diameter
- Volume: Holds 8 oz of liquid (1 cup)
- Uses: Hand soap for use in office, bathroom or kitchen, natural body wash, homemade face cleansers, shaving foam
How to use:
- Add a small amount of soap concentrate to bottom of bottle (about ⅛" to ¼" of soap).
- Fill remaining space with water (distilled or filtered to ensure no impurities)
- Screw the pump clockwise onto bottle securely.
- If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- If still not working, you may be using too much soap concentrate, try less. Foamer bottle needs a watery liquid in order to work properly. Thick solutions will not work and will only clog the pump. The beauty of this foamer bottle is that a little soap concentrate goes a long way! Great money saving bottle.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply twist the head of the pump to the side away from notch hole.
Are bottles safe to use with essential oils?
This plastic is made of PET which is the strongest plastic to use with essential oils. Though plastic can break down over time when used with essential oils, it is generally safe to use when the oils are diluted with carrier oil, soap, etc.