FREE SHIPPING! Mini Foaming Soap Bottles with fingertip pumps are perfect for kids, travel, DIY body wash, natural essential oil soap, facial cleanser, hand soap or shaving foam.
Must have for travel! The mini size bottles makes transporting in a purse, briefcase, or travel bag easy, plus the plastic hood prevents accidental discharge during travel. Now you can take small amounts of your favorite foaming soap with you.
- How To Use
Mini Handheld Foamer Bottles
- Set of 24 Foaming Bottles-Clear PET plastic bottle, white fingertip foaming pump, and clear plastic hood
- Size: 5" height x 1¼" diameter
- Volume: Holds 50 ml of liquid (1.7 oz)
- Uses: Body wash, face cleanser, hand soap, natural shaving foam and more
- Add a small amount of soap concentrate to bottom of bottle (about ⅛" to ¼" of concentrate).
- Fill remaining space with water
- Screw the pump clockwise onto bottle.
- If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- If that doesn't work, you may be using too much soap concentrate, try less. Foamer bottle needs a watery liquid in order to work properly. Thick solutions will not work and will only clog the pump. The beauty of this foamer bottle is that a little soap concentrate goes a long way!
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.
Are bottles safe to use with essential oils?
This plastic is made of PET which is the strongest plastic to use with essential oils. Though plastic can break down over time when used with essential oils, it is generally safe to use when the oils are diluted with carrier oil, soap, etc.