Introducing three nerolina aromatherapy blends: Deep Breathing, Blissful Day, and Citrus Serene. These essential oil sample blends can be used in a diffuser, on an aromatherapy inhaler, or simply applied to a cotton ball for aromatic purposes.
If you like these essential oil blends you can try making them at home by downloading our complimentary PDF guide below featuring these essential oil recipes. YES! We are giving you our nerolina blend recipes for FREE!
NEROLINA AROMATHERAPY BLENDS
Handcrafted Blend by Aromatherapist Jennifer Lane. Each oil blend comes in a small sample size bottle, made with 100% pure essential oils. There are many benefits for using nerolina essential oil for aromatherapy.
Essential Oil Blend Highlights
Volume: Sample Size - 1 milliliter of each oil blend (comes in a 2 ml vial)
Shelf Life: Samples should be used in 12 months to ensure freshness
Shipping: Items shipped from California. US shipping only, no international orders.
Safety Precautions: Made for ages 12 and up. Do not use if allergic to any ingredient.
- For aromatic use, not for topical use. Do not ingest.
Deep Breathing Blend:
- Deep Breathing Blend is a synergistic combination of essential oils known for their respiratory benefits, promoting clear breathing and relaxation.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata), Nerolina (Melaleuca quinquenervia), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Blissful Day Blend:
- Blissful Day Blend is a combination of citrusy bergamot and lemon infused with the soothing and floral notes of nerolina, creating a blissful and uplifting aromatic experience.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia), Lemon (Citrus limon), Nerolina (Melaleuca quinquenervia)
Citrus Serene Blend:
- Citrus Serene Blend combines the uplifting aroma of orange, the soothing scent of nerolina, and the grounding fragrance of frankincense for a calming vibe.
- Orange (Citrus sinensis), Nerolina (Melaleuca quinquenervia), Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
NEED A CUSTOM BLEND? Contact me, I can customize this blend to your needs!
How to Use Nerolina Aromatherapy Blends
Breathe in the aromas of these oil blends. This can be done by using a diffuser, aromatherapy inhaler, or adding a drop to a tissue or cotton ball.
For Diffuser Method: Add 5 to 10 essential oil drops to your aromatherapy diffuser with recommended water for the tank. Turn diffuser machine on and enjoy.
For Cotton Ball or Tissue Method: Add a drop or two of the oil onto a cottonball or a clean tissue. Keep the cottonball or tissue near you, and bring under nose as needed for a deep breath of the aromatic scent.
For Aromatherapy Inhaler: Add 8 to12 drops of essential oils onto the cotton wick of an aromatherapy inhaler. Once inhaler is assembled, take off the cap and deeply inhale the aroma.
Nerolina Essential Oil Safety Precautions
Keep out of reach of pets and kids. Pregnancy and nursing women should consult physician first before using essential oils and blends.
Nerolina Essential Oil Blends Free PDF
Want to DIY instead? I am giving you the recipes of my handcrafted blends to make yourself if you would like. Please share this page and free resource on your favorite social media sites. Here is our FREE PDF recipe guide for our three favorite
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease, nor is it a substitute for medical advice.