Introducing four soothing spearmint aromatherapy blends designed to invigorate and relax: Mellow Mint, Eucalyptus Mist, Frozen Limeade, and Basil Mint Twist. These essential oil blends can be used in a diffuser, on an aromatherapy inhaler, or simply applied to a cotton ball.
If you like these essential oil blends you can try making them at home by downloading our complimentary PDF guide below featuring these essential oil recipes. YES! We are giving you our spearmint blend recipes for FREE!
SPEARMINT AROMATHERAPY BLENDS
Handcrafted Blend by Aromatherapist Jennifer Lane. Each oil blend comes in a small sample size bottle, made with 100% pure essential oils. There are many benefits for using spearmint essential oil for aromatherapy.
Essential Oil Blend Highlights
Volume: Sample Size - 1 milliliter of each oil blend (comes in a 2 ml vial)
Shelf Life: Samples should be used in 12 months to ensure freshness
Shipping: Items shipped from California. US shipping only, no international orders.
Safety Precautions: Made for ages 12 and up. Do not use if allergic to any ingredient.
- For aromatic use, not for topical use. Do not ingest.
Mellow Mint Blend:
- Mellow Mint combines the refreshing essence of spearmint with citrus oils, creating a serene atmosphere perfect for unwinding after a long day.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi), Lemon (Citrus limon), Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
Basil Mint Twist Blend:
- Basil Mint Twist harmoniously blends the herbal notes of basil with the coolness of spearmint, promoting clarity and focus.
- Basil linalool (Ocimum basilicum), Spearmint (Mentha spicata), Peppermint (Mentha × piperita)
Eucalyptus Mist Blend:
- Eucalyptus Mist revitalizes the senses with the cooling freshness of eucalyptus, promoting deep breathing and mental clarity.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata), Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
Frozen Limeade Blend:
- Frozen Limeade offers a zesty burst of lime infused with spearmint, awakening the mind and uplifting the spirit.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia), Spearmint (Mentha spicata), Basil linalool (Ocimum basilicum)
NEED A CUSTOM BLEND? Contact me, I can customize this blend to your needs!
How to Use Spearmint Aromatherapy Blends
These essential oil blends are meant to be used aromatically. Breathe in the aromas of these oil blends. This can be done by using a diffuser, aromatherapy inhaler, or adding a drop to a tissue or cotton ball.
For Diffuser Method: Add 5 to 10 essential oil drops to your aromatherapy diffuser with recommended water for the tank. Turn diffuser machine on and enjoy.
For Cotton Ball or Tissue Method: Add a drop or two of the oil onto a cottonball or a clean tissue. Keep the cottonball or tissue near you, and bring under nose as needed for a deep breath of the aromatic scent.
For Aromatherapy Inhaler: Add 8 to12 drops of essential oils onto the cotton wick of an aromatherapy inhaler. Once inhaler is assembled, take off the cap and deeply inhale the aroma.
Spearmint Essential Oil Safety Precautions
Non-toxic and non-sensitizing. Keep out of reach of pets and kids. Pregnancy and nursing women should consult physician first before using essential oils and blends.
Spearmint Essential Oil Blends Free PDF
Want to DIY instead? I am giving you the recipes of my handcrafted blends to make yourself if you would like. Please share this page and free resource on your favorite social media sites. Here is our FREE PDF recipe guide for three favorite
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease, nor is it a substitute for medical advice.