Have you every tried essential oils with a diffuser necklace? It is absolutely amazing! Here I share some of the best smelling essential oils for diffuser necklaces.
I have tried other essential oil diffuser jewelry but my experience with an aromatherapy necklace was seriously life changing. I know, I know... sounds a little dramatic but it happens to be true.
The power of one or two little drops of oil on diffuser necklace can last all day, no joke. Talk about some aromatherapy power, the oil is literally right under your nose. So throughout the day you can get subtle, but oh so powerful whiffs of essential oil.
My first experience was with cypress, I just love woodsy aromas. I got to enjoy a "walking through the forest" experience throughout the day.
Best Essential Oils for Aromatherapy Necklaces
Aromatherapy can offer a mini mind vacation. At various point throughout the day while wear an essential oil necklace, take a deep breath and inhale the soothing and transporting scent of the essential oil you chose... truly enchanting!
Here are some of my favorite essential oils to use with diffuser necklaces:
1. Cypress Essential Oil - A powerfully grounding oil that has the fresh woodsy scent of a forest.
2. Sweet Orange Essential Oil - Fruity and sweet aroma that is calming and uplifting.
3. Magnolia Essential Oil - Beautiful floral aroma that is delicately and lovely enough to wear as natural perfume.
4. Lavender Essential Oil - This well known flower oil is comforting to the mind and body, it is also healing to a variety of aliments.
5. Bergamot Essential Oil - A favorite for emotional wellness and uplifting spirits when feeling down.
6. Spearmint Essential Oil - Inhale the sweet and minty aroma of this energetic oil, a wonderful alternative to peppermint oil.
7. Sandalwood Essential Oil - This rich, woody oil is perfect during times of prayer and meditation, also a favorite to inhale during yoga too.
8. Lemon Essential Oil - The lemony fresh scent of this oil will energize and brighten mood.
9. Clary Sage Essential Oil - This potent oil is a favorite for women's wellness and hormonal balance.
10. Tangerine Essential Oil - Another wonderful citrus oil to uplift yest calm the mind and body.
11. Roman Chamomile Essential Oil - A gentle flower oil that is calming and sedating, a favorite for bedtime.
12. Rosemary Essential Oil - This popular herbal oil is a top choice for sharping the memory and boosting focus.
The essential oil possibilities are really endless and your preference will really determine what you think is the best essential oil for a diffuser necklace. You can also pick an oil for its therapeutic properties, like using ginger essential oil for nausea.
Calm Forest Diffuser Necklace Blend
Total drops will vary depending on your type of aromatherapy necklace, some make take more than others.
Directions: Place the drops directly on the aromatherapy necklace and allow a few minutes to pass for the oils to be adsorbed, then put on the necklace and deeply inhale the aroma.
DIY Essential Oil Recipes Guide
Aromatherapy Recipes with Essential Oils Guide with 150+ Easy & Effective Recipe Blends by Jennifer Lane, Loving Essential Oils Owner & Certified Aromatherapist:
Share on Pinterest