DIY Foaming Hand Soap is one of the easiest ways to put your essential oils to use everyday. Foaming soaps are the most used homemade product in my home because with 3 kids, we go through a lot of soap. It is also SUPER easy to make them and wonderful knowing they are all natural.
Homemade foaming hand soap uses special foaming bottles. They save money because the foaming pump requires only a small amount of soap to make lots of foaming soap. Add essential oils for a wonderful aroma and some fractionated coconut oil to moisturize the skin.
Rosemary and lemon essential oils are used in this recipe. This essential oil foaming soap is perfect for using in the kitchen, the aroma is really wonderful.
Lemon and Rosemary Essential Oil Benefits
Lemon and Rosemary essential oils have a wide range of benefits that can be helpful. Lemon oil can help to boost the immune system, and it also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Rosemary oil is an antioxidants, which can help to protect the body against damage from free radicals. Additionally, rosemary oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can be beneficial for people who suffer from conditions like arthritis or allergies.
Lemon and Rosemary essential oils can be used together to create a powerful natural remedy for a wide variety of ailments, plus they smell great together!
Rosemary Lemon Foaming Hand Soap
- 2 tablespoons Unscented Castile Soap
- 10 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 8 drops Lemon essential oil
- 2 teaspoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Distilled or filtered water
- 10 oz Foaming Pump Bottle
1. Add soap, essential oils, and fractionated coconut oil into the bottle, swirl the bottle to gently mix together.
2. Add water to the bottle and place the pump top on. Shake well to mix. Label bottle with contents.
3. To use, pump into palm of hands and lather well, rinse off.
Foaming Soap Recipe Tips
-When using essential oils on the skin, be sure to use only high quality, therapeutic
essential oils that are safe to use topically.
-Rosemary and Lemon essential oils are a wonderful blend for this recipe, but
you can try different essential oils like orange, basil, ginger, lime or cilantro.
-I usually buy the unscented castile soap but you can buy scented if you so