Here is an easy recipe for DIY makeup remover pads. It is an all natural beauty option that you will enjoy using on your skin. Skip the store bought ones, these are better for your health and skin.
Makeup remover pads include jojoba oil, unscented alcohol free witch hazel and lavender essential oil. You will also need a glass jar and cotton pads. Recipe makes about 20 pads.
Makeup Remover Pads
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1 tablespoon alcohol free witch hazel (unscented)
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- 1/4 cup distilled water (hot)
- cotton pads (about 20)
- 4 oz glass jar
1. Place cotton pads into 4 oz jar and set aside.
2. Combine jojoba oil, essential oil and witch hazel in a small bowl, stir well.
3. Add hot water to mixture and stir well to combine. Pour mixture over cotton pads in the 4 oz jar. label jar with contents, find out below how to get the label pictured.
4. To use, take pad and wipe it across the area you want your makeup removed from. Dry face with tissue if needed.
Like this recipe? Want the jar label? This recipe and jar label are included in our FREE 50+ DIY Recipe Guide, fill out below to get your copy now: