Essential oils are natures miracle makers. They can help improve immune system naturally. The immune system protects your body from infections, foreign bodies and the development of diseases. This is why it is so important to make sure your immune system is strong.
Boosting your immune system can increase your body's ability to resist diseases, bacteria and viruses. You need three key things for a healthy immune system:
- Proper Nutrition: Eating a balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables, limit saturated fats, drink plenty of water.
- Plenty of Sleep: Sleep is when your body repairs itself, so it is essential to allow your body to get plenty of sleep, click here to read about helpful tips.
- Manage Stress: Stress weakens the immune system so it is important to keep it under control, essential oils can help with that, view our blog post on Stress Relief Essential Oils.
Essential oils are a wonderful way to boost your immune system. Here are 6 easy ways you can incorporate essential oils into your daily routine and improve you immune system naturally.
6 Easy Ways To Use Essential Oils to Improve Immune System:
- Clove Essential Oil: A very potent antioxidant. For a natural mouthwash, place 1 drop of clove oil in a shot glass of water and swish in mouth for 1-2 minutes, then spit out.
- Oregano Essential Oil: Powerful pathogen fighter. Add 2 drops of oregano in carrier oil and massage into soles of feet.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil: Helps to cleanse the kidneys and lymphatic system. Add 1-2 drops of grapefruit to tea/hot water to boost immune system
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Diffuse eucalyptus oil to boost immune activity. Can also add 2 drops to a warm bath to receive positive effects.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Promotes health, healing and energy. Has strong antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. Add 20 drops to a 2 oz spray bottle, fill rest of bottle with water. Click here to purchase our 2 oz glass spray bottles to make your own Lemon Spray in. Use spray to cleanse house and freshen air.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil: Supports immune activity and provides powerful protection against bacteria and viruses. Add one drop to your morning coffee or tea. You can also add a drop to your toothbrush before brushing.
Share on Pinterest:
*The information provided here is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions, nor is it a substitute for medical advice. Post may include affiliate links. See full disclaimer.
Share this post
How To Create A Reed Diffuser With 10 Essential Oil Blend Recipes
Want to learn how to create your own reed diffuser? Reed diffusers can freshen up any room, try them in a bathroom, l...
DIY Antibacterial Hand Gel
Here is a great antibacterial hand gel recipe, just in time for the germy season. No water needed! Put this hand gel...
DIY Lavender Face Toner - Essential Oil Spray Recipe
Do you use a face toner in your skincare regimen? Face toners help cleanse, restore balance and refresh the skin. Ton...
Homemade Minty Orange Lip Gloss Roll On
Try this homemade lip gloss recipe for moist and soft lips during the drying winter months. It only requires 3 natura...
Fruit & Veggie Cleaning Spray Recipe With Essential Oils
There are several reasons you should wash your fruit and veggies before you eat them. Some reasons are germs, pestici...
Facial Steam Using Essential Oils
A facial steam will hydrate your skin and cleanse your pores. When you add essential oils you will also enjoy additi...
- Tags: Cinnamon, Clove, Essential Oil Uses, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Healthy Living, Home Remedies, Lemon, Oregano