Essentials oils have been used medicinally for THOUSANDS of years.
But I’m sure you already knew that.
But did you know that essentials oil have also been used to increase sensuality and libido for THOUSANDS of years as well?
It’s OH so true:
The Song of Songs in the Bible refers to perfumes, scents, and oils as part of its sensual imagery.
Ancient Egyptian artists and writers created sensual images by referring to fragrances and scents in the context of sexual relationships.
Well, if it’s worked for years upon years for others… why not make it work for YOUR love life and libido!
Sensuality & Essential Oils
When it comes to pleasure and sexual expression and enjoyment, essential oils have quite a lot to offer:
- Warming oils increase and excite libido
- Cooling oils calm the nervous system
- Oils can help open up emotions and increase communication
- Oils can promote a sense of focus and passion
Intimacy has so much to do with touch AND scent. Therefore, inviting them into your love life can certainly enhance your sexual experience!
Embrace and Love
it’s the most amazing thing you will ever own.
Top 10 Aphrodisiac Essential Oils for Love & Libido
Since the sense of smell if a highly personal thing, it may take a bit of experimenting to discover what you and your partner like.
However, the 10 aphrodisiac essential oil listed below are typically well received my most for their ability to incite desire and libido.
- “The essential oil of LOVE”
- Physically and emotionally good for the heart
- Supports the circulatory system
- Enhances self-esteem and desire
- Detoxifies and purifies the blood
- Combats stress and nervous tension
- Increases semen production
- Has a calming effect on the mind
- Promotes feelings of hope and optimism
- Instills feelings of confidence
- Boosts self-esteem
- Is a mood lifter
- Enhances mood and energy
- Has a balancing effect on the nervous system
- Remedies depression
- Produces euphoric feelings
- Promotes confidence and optimism
- Eases nervousness
- Promotes peace
- Produces calm and relaxing feelings
- Extremely soothing
- Sets the mood for passion
- A fantastic all-around healer
- A warming and sweet oil
- Promotes circulation
- Increases openness
- A floral scent
- Increases sexual desire
- Encourages attraction
- Supports the circulatory system
- One of the most POWERFUL essential oil aphrodisiacs
- Soothes the emotions of worry, fear, anger, and anxiety
- A warming oil
- Sweet and spicy scent
- Improves blood flow and circulation
- Great for the nervous system
- Beneficial for the skin
- Calming on the nervous system
- Soothes nervous strain
- Relieves mental fatigue
- Has a favorable and aromatic scent
- One of the oldest known perfume materials
- Relaxes muscles
- Calms blood pressure
- Potent tension reliever
- Relieves stress
- A warming, spicy oil
- Strengthens circulation
- Stimulates sexual appetite
“Love is an ice cream sundae, with all the marvelous coverings. Sex is the cherry on top.” -Jimmy Dean
Or in this case… aphrodisiac essential oils are cherries upon cherries on TOP!
How to Use Essential Oils for Love & Libido
Here are a few tips to get you started on your adventure into using aphrodisiac oils:
- Make a delicious massage oil by blending a few drops of one of the oil listed above with a carrier oil such as jojoba.
- Use aromatically in a diffuser with one of our Romantic Diffuser Blends
- Add a few drops of your favorite oil to your bed sheets
- Create a romantic and relaxing bath by adding a few drops of one of the following:
- Ylang Ylang