Eucalyptus radiata is a species of eucalyptus tree native to southeastern Australia and is known for its aromatic leaves and essential oil, which is commonly used for its therapeutic properties and in various products like inhalants, ointments, and aromatherapy.
The roll-on design allows for smooth and mess-free application, perfect for anytime, anywhere use. Simply glide the bottle on your wrists, temples, chest, or any desired area to experience the invigorating scent and potential health benefits.
EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND INGREDIENTS
Handcrafted Blend by Aromatherapist Jennifer Lane - Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil in a base of fractionated coconut oil. 4% dilution.
The oil blend comes in a 10 ML Roll On Bottle, made with 100% pure essential oils. Roller bottles are made of cobalt blue glass with stainless steel rollerballs and a black cap.
Essential Oil Blend Highlights
Volume: 10 milliliters
Shelf Life: Should be used in 6-12 months
Shipping: Items shipped from California. US shipping only, no international orders.
Safety Precautions: Made for ages 12 and up. Essential oil roll-ons come ready-made for applying to skin, diluted in organic fractionated coconut oil base.
Do not use if allergic to any ingredient, test on skin before liberally applying. Do not ingest.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Blend Benefits
Here some of the benefits of using eucalyptus essential oil:
- Relieves congestion and support respiratory health
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that may aid in reducing muscle and joint pain
- Acts as a natural disinfectant against certain bacteria and fungi
- Possesses decongestant properties that can alleviate sinus pressure and promote clearer breathing
- Eucalyptus oil may have a stimulating effect on mental clarity and improve focus
- Insect repellent due to its strong scent that deters mosquitoes and other bugs
ORGANIC FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL
Fractionated Coconut Oil is a beneficial oil with a variety of uses. It is derived from coconut oil and is odorless, colorless, and has a longer shelf life than traditional coconut oil. It is also always in liquid form.
Fractionated Coconut Oil is known for its ability to deeply moisturize the skin and dilute essential oils for safe topical application.
NEED A CUSTOM BLEND? Contact me, I can customize this blend to your needs!
How to Use Rollerball Blends
To use, simply roll on the rollerball applicator onto your skin. Some favorite spots include wrists, arms, upper chest, back, temples, feet, and neck. Many times that application area will be determined by your desires.
- For generalized aromatherapy purposes, apply to arms and chest to enjoy topical and aromatic benefits.
- To target a specific concern, apply the oil where it is needed. Depending on the therapeutic benefits of the essential oil or oils being used. For example, apply a lavender roll on to the back of the neck for tension, or a ginger roller bottle on the belly for an upset stomach.
The best part about using roller blends is that they can be used anywhere - at home, before heading out into the world, or taken with you for on the go use!
Rather DIY? Check out our DIY Roller Recipes!
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease, nor is it a substitute for medical advice.