Do you wear perfume? For many years I went without it because store bought scents were too strong and bothered my nasal passages.
Thankfully, I found essential oils make a great natural alternative. This recipe is a fabulous way to get an all natural perfume using essential oils.
This solid perfume recipe is really simple. It creates a deep, citrus scented aroma you can wear. Orange & patchouli are both uplifting oils and they enhance well-being.
Patchouli essential oil offers a rich and earthy aroma that is perfect for deep relaxation, meditation, and contemplation. Its peaceful scent has been used frequently in natural perfumes and deodorants.
Orange essential oil is most impressive for offering a bright and cheery optimistic feeling. Its citrus aroma is relaxing and uplifting.
I wanted a really happy scent, patchouli and orange make a great combo. Essential oils can be changed to your preference.
Orange Patchouli Solid Perfume
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 1 tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 20 drops Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin)
- 15 drops Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis)
- 2 small tins or containers
Step 1: Add beeswax to glass measuring cup, place cup in saucepan with 1–2 inches of gently boiling water.
Step 2: Once beeswax melted, add in fractionated coconut oil and blend together, remove from heat.
Step 3: Stir in essential oil, then pour into containers. Allow to cool until firm (about 10-15 minutes).
Step 4: To use, rub your finger over the perfume and rub onto wrist or neck. Want more out? Use a spatula or back of fingernail.
More DIY Recipes You Will Enjoy:
- How to Make Lavender & Orange Blossom Soap for Hands
- 7 Fabulous Bath Salt Recipes For You To Make
- Uplifting Eucalyptus & Lime Essential Oil Chest Rub Recipe
- DIY Refreshing Rose Water Foaming Body Wash
- How to Make a Fabulous Exfoliating Lemon Sugar Scrub
Share on Pinterest