Do you uses essential oils on your skin? Essential oils are not just for aromatherapy, they can be used to cleanse and nourish your skin too! Using essential oils is an all-natural way to promote healthy, glowing skin without using harsh chemicals or toxins. In this blog post, we will review the best essential oil combinations for skin, as well as how to use these combinations.
5 Essential Oil Combinations for Skin
Find out how you can use essential oil combinations to improve the health and beauty of your skin!
1. Frankincense and Lemon to reduce wrinkles
Looking to reduce fine lines and have a youthful glow? Then try this quick and easy essential oil combination.
- Frankincense oil helps to reduce inflammation and the lemon oil is an effective astringent, tightening and toning the skin.
Mix two drops of frankincense and two drops of lemon oil together in a small glass bottle with rosehip oil. Apply this mixture to your skin twice a day, gently massaging it into the affected area.
2. Lavender and Tea Tree for Blemishes
Lavender and tea tree essential oils are a great combination for treating blemishes.
- Lavender has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to reduce redness, irritation and inflammation associated with breakouts.
- Tea tree oil has strong anti-bacterial properties and can help eliminate the bacteria that causes blemishes.
When combined, these two oils are an effective and natural way to treat acne and other skin blemishes. The best way to use this mixture is to add a few drops of each oil to a carrier oil, such as jojoba oil, and apply it to the affected areas.
3. Geranium and Lemon to Balance Oily Skin
If you are looking to balance out oily skin, the combination of geranium and lemon essential oils can help.
- Geranium is known for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties and helps regulate the production of oil in the skin.
- Lemon essential oil helps to reduce inflammation and oiliness, while also providing a refreshing scent.
This combination is especially beneficial for those with acne-prone skin, as it helps to reduce the amount of oil that is produced while helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
4. Chamomile and Clary Sage to Soothe Sensitive Skin
Looking for a natural way to soothe sensitive skin? Look no further than the amazing combination of chamomile and clary sage essential oils.
- Chamomile has been known to reduce redness and irritation, while clary sage can help to regulate the skin’s oil production.
- Together, these two oils can help to improve the appearance of your skin and leave it feeling soft and supple.
- Plus, the calming aroma of these two essential oils will make you feel relaxed and serene.
5. Rose and Bergamot for Hydration
Rose and bergamot are an incredible skincare combination that can be used for all skin types, including dry skin.
- This pairing is renowned for its ability to deeply nourish, leaving skin feeling soft and looking glowing.
- The sweet and subtle floral aroma of rose combined with the crisp citrus of bergamot is a winning combination and is sure to leave your skin feeling refreshed.
Use this combination in a moisturizer or facial oil. Beware that bergamot essential oil is phototoxic, when using on skin buy bergamot FCF, it's free of the compound that causes sun sensitivity.
Final Thoughts on Essential Oil Combinations for Skincare
In conclusion, essential oils are a great way to treat skin conditions naturally. Different essential oil combinations can be used to target specific conditions and provide relief.
However, it is important to remember to always dilute essential oils before applying them topically, as concentrations over 2% can lead to skin irritation or allergies. With the right combination of essential oils, you can care for your skin naturally and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy.
Share on Pinterest