If you are like me, the name of this blend may turn you off immediately. I happened to view a glance of this blend when Edens Garden first came out with it and my initial response was, yuck...who would want tobacco essential oil!
So how did I end up with it? I got it as a gift.
Once I had it I figured I better crack open the bottle and see what this aroma would be. I was pleasantly surprised. It actually smelled good!
What's Tobacco Patchouli Essential Oil Blend?
Edens Garden recently came out with several new blends, this was one of them. Here is their description of the blend:
Take comfort in the warm and grounding aroma of Tobacco Patchouli. Balanced with hints of sweetness, it’s reminiscent of rich leather and vintage books. Tobacco Patchouli can help soothe away homesickness and restore mind and body.
With the name of this blend, you may think only tobacco and patchouli essential oil are in it. Nope, there are several oils in this blend. Here are the essential oils that make up Tobacco Patchouli Oil:
|Sweet Orange||(Citrus sinensis)|
|Pink Pepper||(Schinus molle)|
|Galbanum CO2||(Ferula galbaniflua)|
|Vanilla CO2||(Vanilla planifolia)|
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Cautions: Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
How To Use Tobacco Patchouli Blend
- Diffusing is one great way to use Tobacco Patchouli. Just add 6-8 drops to your diffuser with recommended water and turn it on.
- Make a roller perfume, just add 10 drops to a roller bottle and fill the rest with jojoba oil. Your all ready to roll!
- Use it in a beard blend for a woody, smokey aroma with a hint of sweetness. Add 12 drops into a 1 oz dropper bottle, fill rest of bottle with carrier oil of choice.
- Drop 6-10 drops on a the scent pad of an essential oil car diffuser and enjoy the aroma while driving.
- Place one drop on an terracotta diffuser necklace for a comforting and grounding feeling.
Tobacco Patchouli Reviews
According to Edens Garden, Tobacco Patchouli synergy blend has been a top seller and a fan favorite, it's one of their all-time best-selling new blends! Here are a few customer reviews:
"This is soooo yummy! Sexy, warm, luscious, enticing...swirls of caramel and vintage leather." - Susan
"This is seriously the most incredible, well rounded, best smelling blend....hands down, I have ever smelled."- Addison
"Right from the bottle, this is magnificent. I dabbed a little on my wrist- will be wearing frequently. I added a few drops in my diffuser tonight and it’s like heaven. My only regret is not purchasing a bigger bottle!" - Jenn
Want to learn more about Essential Oils? Like DIY Recipes? Join our weekly newsletter:
Share on Pinterest