Blue tansy essential oil roller blend is known for its soothing and calming properties. Made from the vibrant blue flowers of the Tanacetum annuum plant, this roller blend offers a unique and pleasant aroma. The scent is often described as sweet and fruity with subtle floral undertones.
Its therapeutic benefits make it a favorite among aromatherapy enthusiasts seeking relief from anxiety, stress, and skin inflammation.
BLUE TANSY ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND INGREDIENTS
Handcrafted Blend by Aromatherapist Jennifer Lane - Blue Tansy essential oil (Tanacetum annuum) in a base of fractionated coconut oil. 4% dilution.
The oil blend comes in a 10 ML Roll On Bottle, made with 100% pure essential oils. Roller bottles are made of cobalt blue glass with stainless steel rollerballs and a black cap.
Essential Oil Blend Highlights
Volume: 10 milliliters
Shelf Life: Should be used in 6-12 months
Shipping: Items shipped from California. US shipping only, no international orders.
Safety Precautions: Made for ages 12 and up. Essential oil roll-ons come ready-made for applying to skin, diluted in organic fractionated coconut oil base.
Do not use if allergic to any ingredient, test on skin before liberally applying. Do not ingest.
NEED A CUSTOM BLEND? Contact me, I can customize this blend to your needs!
Blue Tansy Essential Oil Benefits
Blue tansy essential oil has a vibrant blue hue and wide range of therapeutic benefits. With its calming and soothing properties, this oil has been used to ease inflammation, promote relaxation, and support healthy skin.
- Soothes skin irritations and reduces redness
- Promotes relaxation and alleviates stress
- Calms inflammation and reduces swelling
- Helps to balance and improve mood
- Supports respiratory health and relieves congestion
- Provides antioxidant protection against environmental damage
ORGANIC FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL
Fractionated Coconut Oil is a beneficial oil with a variety of uses. It is derived from coconut oil and is odorless, colorless, and has a longer shelf life than traditional coconut oil. It is also always in liquid form.
Fractionated Coconut Oil is known for its ability to deeply moisturize the skin and dilute essential oils for safe topical application.
How to Use Rollerball Blends
To use, simply roll on the rollerball applicator onto your skin. Some favorite spots include wrists, arms, upper chest, back, temples, feet, and neck. Many times that application area will be determined by your desires.
- For generalized aromatherapy purposes, apply to arms and chest to enjoy topical and aromatic benefits.
- To target a specific concern, apply the oil where it is needed. Depending on the therapeutic benefits of the essential oil or oils being used. For example, apply a lavender roll on to the back of the neck for tension, or a ginger roller bottle on the belly for an upset stomach.
The best part about using roller blends is that they can be used anywhere - at home, before heading out into the world, or taken with you for on the go use!
Want to DIY? Learn how to make roller bottle blends!
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease, nor is it a substitute for medical advice.