If you're like most people, you probably have a busy life and sometimes feel overwhelmed by stress. If you're looking for a natural way to relax and reduce stress, one of the best things you can do is use stress relieving essential oils.
Stress Away is a popular essential oil that can help reduce anxiety and promote feelings of calmness. But what other essential oils can be used with Stress Away to maximize its stress-reducing effects? Read on to find out.
Let's take a closer look at how these essential oil blends can reduce your stress levels and improve your overall wellbeing!
What is Stress Away Essential Oil?
Stress Away is a Young Living essential oil blend that combines aromas from all over the globe to create a relaxing getaway for you. Stress Away's unique, exotic scent is due to the combination of Vanilla and Lime.
Stress Away also contains Copaiba, which has a history for beneficial properties when applied topically to tired muscles. Copaiba gives the blend an overall soothing feeling while also decreasing inflammation, and lime provides a refreshing citrus aroma that uplifts your mood.
Lavender with its calm, soothing scent and Cedarwood known for its comforting and calming aroma. All together they create the perfect mix of aromatherapy benefits that will help you relax and de-stress in no time.
Use stress away essential oil to reduce stress and tension levels. We'll look at how it works, the ingredients used in the blend, and how you can use it for maximum benefit with other essential oils.
Benefits of Stress Away Blend
Stress Away Essential Oil Blend is an effective and natural way to reduce your stress levels and improve your overall wellbeing. With its unique blend of essential oils, Stress Away is specifically formulated to help you feel calmer and more relaxed.
- It has a relaxing, exotic scent.
- You can diffuse or enjoy the aromas aromatically at home to create a spa-like atmosphere.
- It's an excellent addition to your favorite skin, hair and body care products.
- It has a relaxing and well-rounded aroma that is great for personal use.
Stress Away Blend Ingredients:
- Balsam copaiba (Copaifera officinalis)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
- Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia)
- Ocotea (Ocotea quixos)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Beta-caryophyllene, Alpha-humulene, Limonene, Cedrol, Linalool
What Blends Well With Stress Away?
If you are looking for the best essential oils to use with stress away try one of these:
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is well-known for its calming and relaxing properties. When used together, stress away and lavender make an extremely effective stress-relieving blend.
Chamomile Essential Oil
Like lavender, chamomile is also renowned for its ability to promote relaxation. When combined with stress away, chamomile can help to quickly calm and ease stress and anxiety.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint oil is refreshing and invigorating. It can help to clear the mind and boost energy levels. When used alongside stress away, peppermint can help to provide a much-needed pick-me-up during times of stress.
Try diffusing them together or applying them topically in a carrier oil like jojoba or coconut oil.
How to Use Stress Away Essential Oil Blend
- To enjoy the soothing, fresh scent of this blend at work or school, apply it to your wrists using a roller bottle.
- You can either apply Stress Away topically, or diffuse it to create a calm and peaceful atmosphere.
- Stress Away can be worn as a natural perfume scent.
- To create a calm environment for long drives or rush hour traffic, add a few drops of the oil to a cotton ball or car diffuser.
- After a long day, diffuse Stress Away in your home for a soothing aroma that will help you feel calm.
Final Thoughts on Stress Away Essential Oil Combinations
There are many different essential oils that can be used with Stress Away to reduce anxiety, stress and promote relaxation. Experiment with different combinations of oils until you find one that works best for you. And don't forget—you can also use stress away essential oil on its own when you need a quick pick-me-up or want to take a break from a hectic day.
If you’re ready to give Stress Away essential oil blends a try, there are several options available. You can buy premade blends from retailers or create your own custom blend using the same ingredients listed in the stress away blend, or stress relief essential oils that work best for you.