Room sprays can be used to freshen a room, transform the atmosphere and leave a pleasant scent that can be enjoyed by all that enter. Spearmint & Lavender Room Spray blend can be used in a bathroom, bedroom, family room, kitchen or even an office.
Lavender essential oil offers a wonderful floral aroma that has calming and stress reducing properties. It pairs beautifully with mint essential oils. I chose spearmint oil for this recipe.
Spearmint essential oil offers a fresh and clean scent that offers a more subtle mint aroma than peppermint oil. I especially enjoy using spearmint essential oil in blends intended for easing stress or headaches.
I like to use around my work space at home especially when I am feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. It is like a breath of fresh air. I hope you enjoy it too!
Spearmint & Lavender Room Spray
- 1 tablespoon of witch hazel
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 5 drops of Spearmint Essential Oil (Mentha spicata)
- Distilled or Purified Water
- 2 oz Glass Spray Bottle
1. Combine witch hazel and essential oils in spray bottle and swirl bottle around until blended together.
2. Fill rest of bottle with water, leaving room at top for sprayer. Add spray top and shake well.
3. Spritz room spray throughout house and on linen to freshen up your environment. Be sure to label your bottle. Shake well before each use.