Beautiful skin requires commitment…
NOT a miracle.
While beauty shelves are chock full of lotions and potions claiming to give you “THE BEST SKIN EVER”, what truly matters is treating your skin well and nourishing it with natural products.
Hemp seed oil is one of nature's gifts for your skin that will leave it silky, smooth, and glowing.
What Is Hemp Seed Oil?
Coming from just the small seeds of the hemp plant, hemp oil comes from the cannabis sativa plant. Hemp oil is harvested by cold-pressing hemp seeds and is often unrefined. It can have a nutty flavor and appears clear green in color.
NOTE: Hemp oil is different from CBD oil (cannabidiol). CBD oil is an extract from the hemp flowers and leaves.
Best for oily sensitive skin types, but well tolerated by all skin types
6 to 12 months (keep in fridge)
Consistency & Absorption
Medium viscosity. Absorbed quickly and efficiently into the skin.
While the seeds do not contain the same elements as the plant, it still has a robust makeup of fatty acids and nutrients.
Benefits Of Hemp Seed Oil
With amazing moisturizing and skin softening properties, hemp seed oil is a wonderful treatment for your whole body:
#1. Skin Health
- Excellent to use for dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema.
- It’s well tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin and can help balance your skin’s oil production.
- Hemp seed oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- The fatty acids are wonderful at nourishing your skin and protecting it from oxidants, inflammation, and other aging related stresses.
#2. Heart Health
- Hemp seeds have a robust nutrient profile, which helps give your heart a healthy boost.
- May have a helping hand in regulating cholesterol levels, atherosclerosis,and high blood pressure.
#3. Brain Health
- Hemp seed oil has a high fatty acid content.
- Your brain needs an abundance of healthful fats in order to work properly.
- Helps protect your brain!
With all of these incredible benefits, hemp oil definitely needs to have a spot in your health and wellness routine!
Next, let’s take a closer look at how you can start using this oil today.
Hemp Seed Oil Uses
Whether used topically or internally, hemp oil can help you body in many ways:
Moisturizer: Balance and hydrate your skin with hemp seed oil. It acts as an excellent nourisher without clogging your pores. Hemp oil also helps regulate your skin’s oil production!
Smooth Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Hemp oil has anti aging properties that will help you fight signs of aging. Your body can’t produce oleic and linoleic acids, which is found in hemp oil and plays a critical role in anti-aging and skin health.
Skin Soother Recipe: Mix these ingredients together and apply directly to the skin (1% dilution):
- Get the same skin boosting benefits of hemp seed oil by taking it orally.
- Take 1 to 2 teaspoon daily (together or divided doses).
- Use it in delicious recipes, such as smoothies, soup, or salad dressings!
Plant Therapy offers an Organic Hemp Seed Oil that is labeled for consumption.
Take advantage of the benefits of hemp seed oil today by either using on your skin… or IN your beautiful body!
Share on Pinterest