It's time to feel brighter and freshen your outlook with an aromatherapy necklace! Whether you are working, running errands, or just stuck at home it is important to keep calm and focused. Here are 15 Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace Blends to help inspire good vibes and positive momentum.
Wearing diffuser jewelry is a simple yet fun way to enjoy essential oils and all the benefits that aromatherapy offers. Having a diffuser necklace right under your nose so you can smell the aroma can be very powerful.
No matter where you are in your home or outside, you can receive aromatic essential oil benefits.
What are Essential Oil Diffuser Necklaces?
A diffuser necklace is simply a necklace that can absorb essential oils on a porous medium and then slowly release the aroma as you wear it. The porous medium may be felt, wool, leather, cotton, lava rocks, terracotta, or other natural material.
These necklaces can be purchased online or in retail stores, and are an easy way to add aromatherapy into your daily routine without much effort. They also make a great gift for friends and family!
Photo Credit: Flyingtrav
Essential Oil Necklace Diffuser Benefits
There are many benefits to wearing a diffuser necklace. You can use your diffuser necklace to help you relax, focus, and energize. Some additional necklace diffuser benefits include:
- You can enjoy the benefits of essential oils wherever you go.
- You can avoid the use of diffusing oils in a diffuser.
- You can use it as an alternative to traditional perfume.
- You can customize your necklace to include the oils that you like best.
- You can layer your essential oils to create a unique aromatherapy experience.
- You can enjoy your oils for a long time, usually for the whole day (depending on the size and style of your necklace).
- You can enjoy aromatherapy while around others without offending them, like while at your work space or during a yoga session.
Where to Buy an Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace?
The diffuser necklace pictured in this blog post has a Tree of Life design. There are several diffuser necklace styles available on the market but for this blog post, I am focusing on a diffuser necklace with a felt pad. I like that I can add more than one drop to it and the oil will not get on my skin or clothes because it is enclosed in a pendant.
There really are no difficult instructions to follow when it comes to these kinds of necklaces, but lets quickly look at how to use essential oil diffuser necklaces.
How to Use an Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace
Once you have your diffuser necklace for essential oils, you can then use a single essential oil, an essential oil blend, or create your own blend.
In this post, I share 15 Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace Recipes you can try, or you can experiment with your essential oils.
For the scent pad type of necklace diffuser, you will need to add 2-5 drops of pure essential oil to the scent pad. The amount is based on how strong of an aroma you want. Just drop directly on one side of the pad, and place the scent pad back into the necklace locket with the oil side facing outward.
To use, put the necklace on and enjoy the aroma. If an extra boost is needed, bring the pendant up to your nose and deeply inhale the scent.
15 Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace Blends
Essential oil diffuser necklaces are a great way to reap the benefits of aromatherapy when you are on the go. Here are some recipe blends for your diffuser necklace:
1. Fresh Focus
- 2 drops Peppermint Oil
- 2 drops Lemon Oil
2. Healing Flowers
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1 drop Ylang-ylang essential oil
- 1 drop Roman Chamomile essential oil
3. Emotional Equilibrium
- 2 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 2 drops Juniper Berry essential oil
4. Soul First Aid
- 1 drop Lavender Oil
- 1 drop Sweet Orange Oil
- 1 drop Cedarwood Oil (any type)
- 1 drop Frankincense Oil
5. Message of Hope
- 2 drops Copaiba essential oil
- 1 drop Frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop Rose absolute
6. Shine On
- 1 drop Lime essential oil
- 1 drop Grapefruit essential oil
- 1 drop Tangerine essential oil
- 1 drop Spearmint essential oil
7. Wellness Vibe
- 2 drops Lavender
- 1 drop Lemon
- 1 drop Rosemary
8. Bliss Factor
- 3 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 1 drop Sandalwood essential oil
9. Inner Well-being
- 2 drops Clary Sage Oil
- 2 drops Bergamot Oil
- 1 drop Frankincense Oil
10. Heavenly Bounty
- 2 drops Sweet Orange essential oil
- 1 drop Ylang ylang essential oil
- 1 drop Lavender essential oil
11. Mellow Morning
- 2 drops Lavender Oil
- 1 drop Patchouli Oil
- 1 drop Vetiver Oil
12. Mountaintop Air
- 3 drops Pine Oil
- 1 drop Eucalyptus Oil (any type)
13. Radiant Space
- 2 drops Mandarin essential oil
- 2 drops Ginger essential oil
14. Calm Elation
- 2 drops Cypress
- 1 drop Sandalwood
- 1 drop Tangerine
15. Positive Momentum
- 1 drop Lime essential oil
- 1 drop Bergamot essential oil
- 1 drop Orange essential oil
- 1 drop Peppermint essential oil
Essential Oil Necklace Combinations for Anxiety
Essential oils can be a great way to help relax and calm the mind. When it comes to essential oils for anxiety, there are many different combinations that can be used. Some people prefer to use a blend of oils, while others like to use a single oil.
Lavender oil, Roman chamomile oil, and vetiver oil are known for their anxiety-relieving properties. They can be used individually or in combination.
Here are a few suggested essential oil combinations for anxiety:
1. Lavender and Rosemary
2. Bergamot and Frankincense
3. Ylang ylang and Clary sage
4. Chamomile and Vetiver
5. Lavender and Chamomile
Essential Oil Necklace Combinations for Focus
Lemon, peppermint, and rosemary essential oils are known for their ability to improve focus and concentration. Adding these oils to an oil diffuser necklace can help you stay alert and focused during your work day or while running errands.
Some essential oil combinations that may help with focus include:
1. Lemon and Rosemary
2. Frankincense and Lime
3. Peppermint and Orange
4. Basil and Rosemary
5. Eucalyptus and Peppermint
Where to Buy Essential Oils?
Essential oils are great because not only do they make you feel good physically but mentally as well. I love having them around since they have so many benefits like clearing the air of bad odors and improving moods by releasing calming scents in your home or office!
We are frequently asked what essential oil brand we like, here are some of our favorites: