Peppermint and tea tree oil mouthwash make a great combo to fight against germs and other harmful pathogens, while also freshening breath. This simple but effective mixture will keep your mouth clean and your breath fresh. It will also help your pocketbook because it is low cost.
Use mouthwash 2-3 times per day after brushing your teeth. The mouthwash can also be used for cleaning your toothbrush, just fill up a shot glass and place brush bristles down into mixture. Let soak for 30 minutes.
Homemade Peppermint & Tea Tree Oil Mouthwash Recipe:
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 6 drops tea tree (aka melaleuca) essential oil
- 1 cup purified water
- 8 oz glass bottle
- Add all ingredients into glass bottle, then shake well to mix.
- Take a small sip, swish mixture around in your mouth, gargle for 30 seconds and spit out. Do not swallow.
- Shake well before each use.
50+ DIY Recipe Guide - Get NOW:
Download our 50 page recipe guide full of wonderful all natural cleaning, personal care and beauty products for your home, PLUS matching bottle labels for each recipe! Just fill in form and click "Get My Recipe Guide" button for FREE access: