Here is a quick recipe to beautify your hair. Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse is a fabulous way to remove build up in your hair from daily hair product usage and return it to luxurious and super shiny hair.
Apple cider vinegar is a very popular home remedy for many conditions. One benefit is that it can balance scalp and hairs natural PH. It also works as a hair detangler and revitalizes your hair. This leaves hair soft, smooth and shiny!
Here is my favorite apple cider vinegar, it contains the mother (this gives you all the wonderful benefits you want):
This recipe makes one treatment for your hair, you can use it as a pre-shampoo treatment to remove build up or as a hair conditioner after shampooing hair.
For best results, rinse with cool water to help seal the ends and lock in moisture, this can also prevent frizz.
We like to use purified water for this recipe, it is just tap water that has been brought to a boil and then allowed to cool.
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
- 3/4 cup purified water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- Clean bottle (about 8 ounce)
- Place apple cider vinegar in clean bottle.
- Add the purified water and stir or shake well.
- Add lavender and rosemary essential oils, stir or shake again until well blended.
- To use as a pre-shampoo treatment, pour onto hair and scalp, allow to sit on hair for 5-10 minutes then rinse with cool water. Wash hair normally.
- To use as a hair conditioner, apply to hair and scalp after shampooing, allow to sit for 2-5 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
50+ DIY Recipe Guide - Get NOW:
Download our 50 page recipe guide full of wonderful all natural cleaning, personal care and beauty products for your home, PLUS matching bottle labels for each recipe! Just fill in form and click "Get My Recipe Guide" button for FREE access: