Do you know you can use essential oils for health? Essential oils are distilled from plants and contain aromatic compounds that can improve your well being. Throughout history in many cultures, essential oils have been used for their medicinal and therapeutic benefits.
Essential oils can promote physical, emotional and spiritual health. See all they ways essential oils can improve your health and recommended essential oils to try.
20 Amazing Ways to Use Essential Oils For Health
- Uplift Your Mood: Try Orange, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Bergamot, or Marjoram
- Calm Your Nerves & Tension: Try Lavender, Melissa, Orange, Ylang Ylang, or Frankincense
- Antioxidant Support - Protect Yourself From Free Radicals: Try Clove, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, Oregano, Tangerine, or Lemongrass
- Improve Your Skins Appearance: Try Melaleuca, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Helichrysum, Frankincense, Geranium or Sandalwood
- Decrease Your Stress Level: Try Lavender, Frankincense, Bergamot, Roman Chamomile, or Sandalwood
- Support Healthy Immune Function: Try Clove, Oregano, Melaleuca, Cypress, Rosemary, or Eucalyptus
- Improve Your Mental Performance: Try Peppermint, Frankincense, Lavender, Helichrysum, Orange, or Rosemary
- Optimal Muscle and Joint Function: Try Wintergreen, Peppermint, Orange, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, or Spruce
- Support Healthy Weight Loss: Try Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, or Spearmint
- Soothe Skin Irritations, Cuts & Scrapes: Try Lavender, Melaleuca, Helichrysum, Roman Chamomile, or Marjoram
- Optimize Your Respiratory Function: Try Lavender, Helichrysum, Basil, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit, Cypress, or Tangerine
- Boost Your Energy: Try White Fir, Orange, Peppermint, Lemon, Basil, Grapefruit, or Ginger
- Promote Healthy Digestion: Try Peppermint, Ginger, Lavender, Basil, or Roman Chamomile
- Protection From Environmental Germs: Try Oregano, Melaleuca, Thyme, Orange, or Lemon
- Promote Healthy Hair: Try Melaleuca, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, or Basil
- Optimal Oral Health: Try Clove, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, or Thyme
- Support Healthy Cardiovascular System: Try Helichrysum, Basil, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Cypress, Grapefruit, or Tangerine
- Boost Sexual Function: Try Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Bergamot, or Ginger
- Enhance Your Sleep: Try Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Bergamot, or Ylang Ylang
- Natural & Safe Household Cleaning: Try Clove, Melaleuca, Cinnamon, Lemon, Lavender, Thyme, Orange, or Tangerine
*The information provided here is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions, nor is it a substitute for medical advice. Post may include affiliate links. See full disclaimer.
Share this post
Homemade Minty Orange Lip Gloss Roll On
Try this homemade lip gloss recipe for moist and soft lips during the drying winter months. It only requires 3 natura...
Fruit & Veggie Cleaning Spray Recipe With Essential Oils
There are several reasons you should wash your fruit and veggies before you eat them. Some reasons are germs, pestici...
Facial Steam Using Essential Oils
A facial steam will hydrate your skin and cleanse your pores. When you add essential oils you will also enjoy additi...
10 DIY Christmas Air Fresheners For The Holidays
Don't you just love the smell of Christmas? Fresh cut pine trees, spicy cider, crisp winter air, warm cookies, sweet...
Pretty In Pink Essential Oil Bath Salt
Bathing is a great way to relax and unwind after a long day. Not only is it cheap, but it is also an easy way to pam...
Recipes For Essential Oil Roller Bottles
If you are an essential oil user, you know how important essential oil roller bottles are. They make topical applica...