Do you know what trauma oil is? You can easily ease and naturally nurture the pain of bumps, bruises, sprains, and pains with Trauma oil.
Let’s take a closer look at what Trauma Oil is, it’s astounding benefits, and how you can start using this amazing carrier oil today to enhance your health and wellness.
What is Trauma Oil?
This powerful oil is an infusion of three herbs into a carrier oil, typically olive oil, that come together to create an incredible pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory blend. The three herbs are:
- St. John’s Wort: Is a powerful anti-inflammatory, highly antiseptic, antiviral, speeds up the healing process, and helps relieve cramps.
- Calendula: also known as marigold, calendula has been used medicinally for centuries and is great for reducing inflammation, treating damaged skin (unbroken), burns, rashes, and sprains.
- Arnica: Improves the local blood supply where applied, used to treat swelling, arthritis, and insect bites.
Trauma oil has a subtle and mild aroma, which allows it to easily blend with your favorite essential oils to create a variety of natural pain relief products!
Benefits Of Trauma Oil
1. Reduces Pain
2. Relieves Swelling
3. Promotes healing of muscles, ligaments, and tendon
4. Useful for treating bruises
5. Relieves Muscle Spasms, nerve pain, and arthritis
6. Soothes Sore Muscles
7. Helps Alleviate Headaches
How To Use Trauma Oil
Trauma Oil is a must-have oil in your arsenal because it is the ultimate blend of oils to aid you when you or your family has experienced an injury. It is wonderful in treating both acute and chronic pain.
This deeply soothing oil will help ease the pain when applied topically to the affected area and is gentle and effective, which means its safe to use for children.
- Use Trauma Oil by gently massaging it directly onto the injured area.
NOTE: Trauma oil should only be applied to skin that is NOT broken.
Check out our post on Essential Oils for Bruising where we use trauma oil as a carrier oil for bruise blends.
DIY Trauma Oil Recipe for Pain
When using essential oils for pain and joint discomfort, trauma oil is a perfect match to help soothe sore and achy muscles. Try this super powerful homemade massage oil with trauma oil and essential oils.
- 8 drops Juniper Berry essential oil
- 5 drops Copaiba essential oil
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1 oz Trauma Oil
- 1 oz dropper bottle
Directions: Add all ingredients to the bottle, swirl bottle to blend. To use, apply directly to the area of discomfort.
Start harnessing the powers of trauma oil today by CLICKING HERE.
Carrier Oil Detailed Guide
Get our Complete List of Carrier Oils Detailed Guide for free! This guide includes 50 Carrier Oils complete with description, botanical name, skin type oil is best for, shelf life, consistency of oil, and absorption information.
Share on Pinterest
More Carrier Oil Posts