2 oz Multi-Color Glass Spray Bottles-Set of 20
2 oz. Multi-Color Glass Bottles with Black Fine Mist Sprayer Tops-Set of 20. These atomizer spray bottles are great for misting and sharing perfumes, essential oil sprays, body spritzes, floral waters and other liquid creations. True colored glass bottles, not painted. Perfect for DIY gifts for friends and family!
- Set of 20 Spray Bottles-7 Amber Sprayers, 7 Green Sprayers and 6 Blue Sprayers
- Multi-Colors makes DIY creation fun!
- Size: 5" height x 1½" diameter (measurements approximate)
- Neck Size: 20-400
- Volume: Holds 2 oz. of liquid (60 ml or 4 Tbsp)
- Bottles are durable Boston round glass
- Uses: Essential oils, aromatherapy, body mists, first aid kits, home remedies, homemade DIY sprays, natural perfumes, air fresheners, floral waters and much more
How to use:
- When using essential oils in these bottles, it is best to dilute them with a carrier oil or water and Epsom salt. Sprayer tops are not meant for use with undiluted thick oils, they spray a fine mist so the thick oil will plug the spray top.
- If using the Epsom salts, sprinkle a pinch of granules into the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oil. Give the Epsom salts a few moments to absorb the oils; then fill the remaining space with water. The Epsom salts help disperse the oil evenly throughout the water, preventing the oil from floating to the top.
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure that the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise). Sprayer tube has been precut to fit the bottle and will have a slight bend to tube when fully inserted in sprayer so you can get every last drop out of your bottle. Make sure to label contents.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.