FREE SHIPPING! 2 oz Green Glass Spray Bottles
These fine mist spray bottles are great for misting and sharing perfumes, essential oil sprays, body mist, air fresheners, floral waters and other liquid creations.
- Includes: 18 Green Bottles with spray tops and clear hood
- Size: Holds 2 oz. of fluid (approx 4 tablespoons; 60 ml). 5" height x 1½" diameter. Neck size 20-400.
- Durable Glass Bottles: True green glass bottles, not painted. Perfect for holiday DIY gifts for friends and family. We stand behind our spray tops, free replacements if your spray top doesn't work, buy with confidence!
- Ideas for Use: Essential oils, aromatherapy, body mists, first aid kits, home remedies, homemade DIY sprays, natural perfumes, air fresheners, floral waters and much more.
- How to Use
- Shipping & Returns
2 oz Green Spray Bottles
- Set of 20 Spray Bottles-Green Glass Bottle, Sprayer Top and Clear Hood
- Multi-Colors makes DIY creation fun!
- Size: 5" height x 1½" diameter (measurements approximate)
- Neck Size: 20-400
- Volume: Holds 2 oz. of liquid (60 ml or 4 Tbsp)
- Bottles are durable Boston round glass
- Uses: Essential oils, aromatherapy, body mists, first aid kits, home remedies, homemade DIY sprays, natural perfumes, air fresheners, floral waters and much more
- When using essential oils in these bottles, it is best to dilute them with a carrier oil or water and Epsom salt. Sprayer tops are not meant for use with undiluted thick oils, they spray a fine mist so the thick oil will plug the spray top.
- If using the Epsom salts, sprinkle a pinch of granules into the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oil. Give the Epsom salts a few moments to absorb the oils; then fill the remaining space with water. The Epsom salts help disperse the oil evenly throughout the water, preventing the oil from floating to the top.
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure that the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise). Sprayer tube has been precut to fit the bottle and will have a slight bend to tube when fully inserted in sprayer so you can get every last drop out of your bottle. Make sure to label contents.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
Please Watch This Short Video For More On Our Shipping & Return Policies
We Offer Fast Shipping & Hassle Free Returns!
- FAST & FREE Shipping for USA orders! (*Promotional items not eligible for free shipping)
- Orders ship directly from our California warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience.
- We ship Priority Mail (light weight packages will ship first class).
- Tracking included on all orders.
- Your order will arrive within 3-7 business days.
- We do not ship internationally.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back.
- Loving Essential Oils is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If your purchase does not fulfill your needs for any reason, you can return your item for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Good for purchases made at LovingEssentialOils.com only. No refunds on promotional, free plus shipping items.