Crown chakra essential oils can be used to balance the chakra which is associated with wisdom, spiritual connection, and bliss. When the Crown chakra is in balance, we feel spiritually connected and at peace with the world.
Use crown chakra essential oils to help bring the crown chakra into balance. Some of the best essential oils for crown chakra include Frankincense, Lavender, and Lemon. Frankincense helps to connect us with our higher selves. Lavender promotes peace and relaxation, while lemon increases feelings of joy and inspiration.
What Are Chakras?
Chakras are the centers in your body in which energy flows.
The word “chakra” from Sanskrit translates to “disk” or wheel” and represents a spiritual energy center within your body. The chakra system corresponds to physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual states of being and impacts all areas of your life.
Within each of the chakras is the ultimate pure healing energy, known as ‘prana’, that keeps your happy, healthy, and vibrantly alive.
The Crown Chakra
The Crown chakra is responsible for your feeling of oneness with everything in nature and to everyone around you.
It is what helps you feel connected and unified.
|What It Represents||Your ability to be fully connected spiritually|
|Location||Top of head|
|Emotion||Connection to pure bliss, outer and inner beauty, and spirituality|
Next, let’s look at how you can balance your crown chakra today using essential oils.
Crown Chakra Essential Oils
Establish a connection to the Divine and free your spirit with the following Crown chakra essential oils that will leave you feeling balanced and open:
Frankincense Essential Oil
- Frankincense essential oil is derived from the resin of the Frankincense tree. It has a sweet, woody scent and a pale yellow color.
- It helps you reach tranquil states of mind and feel spiritually liberated.
- Frankincense has a number of benefits, including reducing stress, boosting immunity, and promoting relaxation.
- To use Frankincense essential oil for the crown chakra, add a few drops to a diffuser or inhale it directly from the bottle.
Rose Essential Oil
- Enhances spiritual insight and transformation (brings harmony to your spirit, mind, and body).
- You can add a few drops of rose oil to a bath before relaxing in it. Read more about making bath oils.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender oil is said to be helpful for opening and balancing the crown chakra.
- It fosters calmness and peace when used in sleep blends and during meditation.
- To use lavender oil for the crown chakra, add a few drops to a diffuser or dilute in a carrier oil and apply it to the skin on the top of the head.
- Let the a variety of lavender essential oils work its magic and breathe deeply to help open up your crown chakra.
Vetiver Essential Oil
- Vetiver oil is said to help balance the crown chakra and promote feelings of peace and calm.
- It has a wet, earthy aroma that is calming and stabilizing while promoting relaxation and peacefulness.
- Vetiver oil is said to be beneficial for other chakras as well, such as the root chakra. It can also be used to promote sleep and relaxation.
Spikenard Essential Oil
- Spikenard oil has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic and Tibetan medicine to promote balance and harmony within the body.
- Commonly used for emotional balance and to encourage restful sleep.
- When applied to the crown chakra, Spikenard essential oil can help to open up the chakra and promote a sense of peace and tranquility.
Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Sandalwood oil helps us to access our higher selves and connect with our personal power. It can be used to promote peace and calm, and to ease anxiety and stress.
- Quiets the mental chatter of the mind and allows your ego to stay in the background.
- When used in meditation blends, sandalwood oil can help us to quiet the mind and find inner stillness.
Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil can help to open and balance the crown chakra. It has a grounding, stabilizing effect on the mind and body.
- It has calming properties and is used for centering and grounding.
Benzoin Essential Oil
- Helps to improve concentration and steady the mind.
Lemon Essential Oil
- Lemon essential oil is known for its ability to cleanse and purify the body, mind, and spirit.
- It can help to bring the crown chakra into balance, promoting feelings of spiritual connectedness and peace.
- Lemon oil is also said to promote concentration and mental clarity. It uplifts your mood and increases your energy.
- To use lemon essential oil for the crown chakra, add a few drops to a diffuser or inhale it directly from the bottle. You can also apply it topically once diluted to the scalp.
Use one or use all of these essential oils to put yourself on a path of feeling an enhanced sense of well-being.
Where to Apply Essential Oils for Crown Chakra?
The Crown Chakra is located at the top of the head. If you are seeking to balance your Crown Chakra, there are a few different ways you can use essential oils.
One method is to apply them directly to the skin. You can do this by adding a few drops of oil to your hands and then massaging it into the scalp.
Another way to use Essential Oils for the Crown Chakra is to diffuser them into the air. This can be done by adding a few drops of oil to your diffuser or by using a diffuser bracelet. Whichever method you choose, you will be sure to enjoy the benefits of these powerful oils.
Crown Chakra Essential Oil Recipes
By using these Crown chakra essential oils, we can bring the Crown chakra into balance and feel more spiritually connected and at peace with the world.
Crown Chakra Diffuser Blend
Add to your diffuser with the recommend amount of water for your machine.
- 2 drops Lavender
- 2 drops Cedarwood
- 2 drops Frankincense
- 2 drops Lemon
- 1 drop Vetiver
Crown Chakra Roller Blend
The crown chakra is associated with spirituality, enlightenment, and connection with the Divine. Use this essential oil roller blend to assist with bringing it into balance.
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
- 3 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- 2 drops Rose essential oil or rose absolute
- 10 ml Roller Bottle
- Jojoba Oil
Directions: Add essential oils to roller bottle, top off with jojoba oil. Cap bottle and roll between palms to blend together. Roll behind the ears and at the base of the skull.
Essential Oil Combinations for Crown Chakra
Here are a few essential oil combinations to help open and energize your Crown Chakra:
- Lavender and Rose oil
- Bergamot and Frankincense oil
- Cedarwood and Ylang Ylang oil
- Peppermint and Lemon oil
- Lavender and Frankincense oil
Final Thoughts on Essential Oils for Crown Chakra
The crown chakra is located at the top of the head and is associated with our connection to the Divine or spiritual realm. When this chakra is in balance, we feel connected to something larger than ourselves and have a sense of peace and joy.
There are many essential oils that can help to support the Crown Chakra. Some of the most popular oils for this purpose include lavender, frankincense, lemon, and sandalwood. These oils can be used alone or in combination with each other to help open and energize the Crown Chakra.
Want ready made Chakra Roll Ons? Plant Therapy offers a complete Set of 7 Chakra Roll On Blends:
Where to Buy Essential Oils?
Essential oils are great because not only do they make you feel good physically but mentally as well. I love having them around since they have so many benefits like clearing the air of bad odors and improving moods by releasing calming scents in your home or office!
We are frequently asked what essential oil brand we like, here are some of our favorites: