Essential oil diffuser bracelets are a fun and fashionable way to enjoy aromatherapy.
Essential oils offer so many therapeutic benefits for emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing when inhaled. They can help you calm down, pick you up when sad, or give you energy when you need it most.
Diffuser bracelets can be used with your oils throughout the day for continuous support, whether you are working, practicing yoga, picking up the kids, or just relaxing at home.
They come in an assortment of styles and diffusing mediums. Some include leather, scent pads, charms, terracotta clay, or various beads.
My personal favorite type... bead diffuser bracelets.
Essential Oil Bead Bracelets
Porous lava beads and wood beads are mainly used as the diffusing medium on bead bracelets. It can be made entirely of these porous beads, or include other decorative beads like gemstones.
As long as 2-3 diffusing beads are present on the bracelet, it can be used with essential oils. The rest of the beads can be for pure aesthetics and personal style.
Gemstones do not only make beautiful additions to a bracelet, but many believe that they contain healing powers. A favorite gemstone to use is amethyst, it is believed to provide balance, peace, and calming.
I think personal style should definitely be a part of choosing your bead bracelet. Pick the style, type of beads, and colors you like.
I found the one pictured at CharlieMadison’s Originals. Once I saw it, I knew it was the one for me because it fit so perfectly with my style and had the colors that I love to wear, so I knew it would complement my wardrobe. I love to use magnolia essential oil with my bracelet, the aroma is better than any perfume!
Best Oil for Diffuser Bracelet
You can use almost any essential oil on a diffuser bracelet. The only ones I avoid are thick & sticky oils (like vetiver) and "hot oil" that MUST be diluted before use (like oregano or cassia).
It is best to avoid prediluted essential oils, they are not as effective and do not diffuse like pure essential oils do. Why? Carrier oils that are use to dilute essential oils do not evaporate like essential oils do.
Here are some favorite oils I enjoy with essential oil jewelry.
- Fragrant sweet, floral aroma has restorative properties
- Revives the spirit and calms the mind
- Eases nervous anxiety and tension
#2. White Fir (aka Silver Fir, Fir Needle)
- Fresh, woody aroma that is calming yet energizing
- Promotes a healthy respiratory system
- Assists in breaking negative patterns (e.g. addiction, anger, eating disorders)
- Read more about Silver Fir
#3. Juniper Berry
- Beautiful pine aroma inspires centeredness
- Assists with emotional exhaustion
- Brings strength and activity to daily life
- Read more about Juniper Berry
- Relieves feelings of despair and low self-esteem
- Invites you to see life with more optimism
- Offers hope and courage
- Strong, medicinal aroma supports good health & wellness
- Helps with focus and concentration
- Promotes a sense of confidence
- Read more about Eucalyptus
#6. Clary Sage
- A favorite to support women's reproductive health
- Strengthens and fortifies mental capacity
- Relieves fatigue and stress
- Source of solace for those experiencing grief
- Cleanses and purifies the spirit
- Helps to let go of past and move forward
- Popular oil for its exotic, floral aroma
- Calms the nervous system and releases tension
- Unleashes creativity (great if you need to come up with new ideas)
- Beautiful floral aroma, used as natural perfume
- Reinforces a sense of confidence & self-acceptance
- Protects and strengthens the immune system
- Strong, musky scent that is frequently used for perfume
- Energizes and warms the senses
- Arouses passion and can be used as an aphrodisiac
- Read more about Patchouli
#11. Sweet Orange
- Addresses a wide variety of emotional issues
- Fosters creativity and abundance
- Helps you have more fun and engage more fully in life
- Sweetly floral aroma is relaxing, yet has uplifting actions
- Uplifts when feeling down and grounding when anxious
- Creates a calm and serene atmosphere
- Read more about Magnolia
How to Use Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet
EO diffuser bracelets are simple to use, just follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Choose your desired oil. Add 1-2 drops of essential oil directly on the lava or wood beads. My bracelet has 4 lava bead by the knotted area, these are the only beads that are able to absorb the oils.
Step 2: Gently rub the oils over the lava beads, this helps the oil to absorb into the pores of the beads. FYI: You do not need to get essential oil on every bead, it isn't needed. As long as a few beads have the oil, your bracelet will be effective.
Step 3: Apply to wrist and slowly the oils on the porous beads will diffuse as air hits them.
Need an extra whiff of oils? Bring the bracelet up to your nose and take a deep breath in. Perfect if you have a big presentation to give or a challenging situation at home. Allow your fears, anxiety, and worry to melt away. Be sure to think positive thoughts as well.
Want to use several oils on your diffuser bracelet at once? The best way to do this is by first mixing your desired essential oil blend in a glass vial or small bottle. Then apply 1-2 drops to your bracelet.
Essential oil jewelry makes a great gift for friends, family, coworkers, even business associates. Pair it with a bottle of essential oil, like lavender. It’s a beloved aroma that has such wonderful healing and calming properties.
Want to learn more about the exact bracelet pictured in all the photos? It is a CharlieMadison Originals: One Word Diffuser Bracelet in Blue.
Share on Pinterest